Positive energy, spontaneity, and community are woven into every facet of the Red House culture.
Food Truck Thursdays and Wine Wednesdays are all part of Red House's colorful personality.
Experience local restaurants and connect with coworkers over Free Lunch Fridays.
Escape to the beautiful Georgia mountains during our annual retreat.
Red House is located in vibrant downtown Alpharetta with shops, coffee, dining and parks within walking distance.
We’re seeking smart, savvy, intellectual team members who are driven to help clients achieve success.
Welcome to Red House, and thank you for considering us as a potential next step in your marketing career. Red House strives to attract the best talent in marketing today and give them the tools to become even better.
But first, before the Wine Tasting Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, learn more about Red House and determine if the work we do, and clients we serve, are suited to your personal marketing goals.
Feel free to subscribe to our LinkedIn company page, Twitter account, and blog to get more insight.
If, after that, you’re still determined to get in and do great work, check out our departments below:
Manager, Client Services
Currently, we are hiring a veteran manager that has 10-15 years of account management experience within an advertising or marketing agency. The Client Services Manager within the agency is instrumental in the success of our clients.
Our integrated approach requires that the candidate have experience in building and implementing strategic plans that incorporate a wide range of online and offline tactics, content marketing (including distribution & ongoing management), and automation and analytics technology. The ability to recommend the right plan and tactics to achieve specific goals will be critical to success.
Client Services Managers act as a link between their client(s) and the agency departments, and report to the Director of Client Services. They are responsible for the management of their clients’ campaigns and ensuring all projects are produced flawlessly, on time, and within budget.
- Taking a leadership role in applying agency model to meeting clients’ strategic goals
- Developing client plans and program requirements
- Leading client consultations & meetings
- Briefing and oversight of content, creative, research, strategy and technology teams
- Handling budgets and managing program costs to ensure profitability
- Securing new business within existing clients
- Adding value with ideas, strategies and tactics
- Problem solving with the client and internal team members to put forth the best recommendations
- Gaining, maintaining familiarity with and keeping up with changes in the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of account management experience within an agency setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, and team skills
- A proactive and highly organized approach with an ability to motivate, persuade and collaborate with a broad range of personalities and skill-sets
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail
- The ability to own the Command of Fact with all client work
- Social Media experience with evolving knowledge of trends
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- A willingness to learn and find the answers when they aren’t apparent
- Outstanding analytical and computer skills
- Collaborative, empathetic, personable and positive
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and incredibly organized
- Contagiously obsessive about deadlines and follow through
- Excellent analytical skills
- Mac savvy and proficient with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with at least one leading marketing automation platforms preferred (Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot)
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing and Advertising
- Account Management
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN CLICKING “APPLY”
Clicking the “Apply” button will redirect you to the Red House Employment Screening. Here you will be asked to upload your resume and take the two-part assessment program. Please allow at least 45 minutes uninterrupted to complete the program. After you have submitted your resume and answers, we will follow up within 3-5 business days.
Freelance Designers and Production Artists
We’re looking for several freelance designers, production artists and website design specialists with various levels of experience for a variety of upcoming projects in our Alpharetta office.
- Mid to senior level with 7+ years of experience in branding, sophisticated collateral, site design and implementation, and concept development. Expert level InDesign and Photoshop preferred.
- Mid level with 3+ years of experience in PowerPoint design, infographic concept development and execution, email and banner ad design, and print collateral. Advanced InDesign and Illustrator skills required. Expert level PowerPoint knowledge preferred.
- All levels of experience welcome. Seeking InDesign experts capable of quickly organizing and implementing a 500+ piece print collateral program using third-party templates, as well as juniors looking to grow their skills.
- Also looking for Photoshop gurus and marketing automation designers. A solid knowledge of design fundamentals, grid theory and experience working with client brand standards are essential.
When applying, please include resume, three work samples, and salary/rate history.